Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tied Up and Twisted

Who doesn't like a gorgeous blue?   That is exactly what you get with Cult Nails Tied Up.  What can I say? I love blue, it is my favorite color and I love to wear it.  I really don't have words for how much I loved this look. I constantly found myself staring at my nails. 
Cult Nails Tied Up and Finger Paints Twisted

Cult Nails Tied Up


Cult Nails Tied Up with Finger Paints Twisted

Macro

Unfortunately this shade from Cult Nails was only offered on Black Friday last year.  Hopefully one day Maria will bring it back.  There are other great shades at Cult Nails and they are awesome polishes for $10 each.  Finger Paints are available exclusively from Sally's Beauty Supply for $4.99 each.  Kind of a short but sweet post today.  What do you think?  Did you grab Tied Up when it was available?  How about the LE Flakie Effects from Finger Paints?  I love the flakies so much!  Once again thanks for looking!

Love,
Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment