Saturday, March 17, 2012

NOTD: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I wanted to do a St. Patrick's Day manicure but I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do! Here is what I ended up doing. First, I was going to do all my fingers the same color with a stamp but the color I wanted to stamp with was too thin to stamp with so I had to go to plan B.

Everything I used. Left-Right: Sinful Colors Green Ocean and Irish Green, Cult Nails Hypnotize Me, butter London British Racing Green, China Glaze Gaga for Green, Zoya Manhattan, Illamasqua Elope, China Glaze Luxe and Lush, Zoya Ivanka and Big Ruby nail tattoos from the Juju pack. Not pictured: BM03 stamping plate.


First I started with a base of China Glaze Gaga for Green on all fingers, as that was the color I originally planned to stamp over. 
Thumb:  One thick coat of Sinful Colors Irish Green and Green Ocean.
Index: BM03 shamrock stamp in butter London British Racing Green with  one coat of Cult Nails Hypnotize Me.
Middle:  Big Ruby nail tattoo from Juju pack with  one coat Zoya Manhattan.
Ring:  Two coats of Illamasqua Elope with Big Ruby nail tattoo with one coat of China Glaze Luxe and Lush.
Pinky:  One coat of Zoya Ivanka.

Here is the final look.

Close Up

So that was my mani for St. Patrick's Day! I love this day! I cooked all my favorite things today and my mani stood up. I hope you enjoyed my LOTD.  Thanks for looking!

Love,
Becky xx

1 comment: