Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Layering #1

I have been playing around with the many Christmas polishes I have been buying recently and I decided to do some seasonal layerings. I do so love a good layering. The first one is the combo of China Glaze Phat Santa with nails inc electric lane holographic topcoat.  I was a bad blogger and wore this one for a week before I finally got around to taking pics. I really wanted to take these in the sun but the weather just was not co-operating with me and I have been really not feeling to great this past week. So we have light box pics of this layering. 

nails inc electric lane holographic topcoat and China Glaze Phat Santa

China Glaze Phat Santa 

nails inc electric lane holographic topcoat

Super macro 

I am in love with this nails inc topcoat. It is so gorgeous I just want to slather it over everything! :) But I will let the the pictures speak for themselves! Isn't it just gorgeous?!
Christmas Layering #1

Christmas Layering #1 

Christmas Layering #1

Christmas Layering #1

Christmas Layering #1

Christmas Layering #1 Look at that holo goodness!!!

Christmas Layering #1

Christmas Layering #1
What do you think? Have you tried the nails inc electric lane holographic topcoat? I just can't take my eyes off of it. I hate that I couldn't get a sunlight pics of it. Oh well, let it go Becky! LOL! I hope you enjoyed it as much as me. Thanks for looking.

Beckyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment