Monday, January 30, 2012

Unicorn Puke!!!

So here it is. Better late than never! I took these pictures a while ago and never uploaded them. As some of you know my life has been turned upside down and I am in the middle of a divorce. I haven't blogged in a while because i am in the middle of packing up a 15 year marriage and I am moving to North Carolina. I the mean time here is Unicorn Puke!!! 

Cult Nails Unicorn Puke and Illamasqua Boosh

I really have to hand it to Maria, Unicorn Puke is an incredible profusion of flakies in a purple base. Absolutely gorgeous!  Here it is layered over one of my favorite black creme polishes-Illamasqua Boosh. This is one coat of each over Cult Nails Get It On base coat.

My numbered bottle of Unicorn Puke. :)




Wow!!! Look at all those flakies!!! 



Since my husband didn't want to exchange Christmas gifts this past Christmas I gave myself the awesome gift of nail polish jewelry from the lovely and talented Tracey of Ginger Kitty Designs.  Here is the bracelet of black polish with Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant layered over. I love it to death. My favorite bracelet I own.


I also ordered the ring in the same combo. I just love it.


Here I have the bracelet and ring on along with my matching manicure!


I recently saw a facebook post from Maria that said that Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant may be a thing of the past since a key ingredient was no longer available. But hopefully they will find a replacement. I will keep you posted on that. Cult Nails polishes run $10 and are available here. Illamasqua polishes are available at Sephora for $14 and on their website for £13.50. Ginger Kitty Designs are sold on Etsy and can be ordered in a variety of colors and designs.  I hope you have enjoyed my delayed post. Sorry, I have been MIA for so long.  I will try to be a better blogger! :)

Love,

Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. Katsiaryna AkhlopkavaJanuary 30, 2012 at 7:58 PM

    Love this polish! The ring is amazing too...need to order one:)

    ReplyDelete