Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year's Eve NOTD

So my blogging resolution is not off to such a good start! Here is the NOTD I wore for New Year's Eve. I brought in the New Year with two very special colours to me.  a-england Galahad because it was a gift from the lovely Adina and Barry M because I bought it while in London this past October. I figured I couldn't be in London for New Year's Eve so I would wear London on my fingertips! Please excuse my ratty cuticles in these pictures.  I am wearing two coats of a-england Galahad with Barry M Blue Glitter sponged on the tips.

Barry M Blue Glitter and a-england Galahad bottles





Hope you had a great New Year's Eve and your New Year is getting off to a wonderful start! I am going to try and post more often this year (that is one of my resolutions) even if it is just a NOTD.  Did you do anything fun for New Year? Did you make any resolutions? Hope you have enjoyed my late post but better late than never. 

Becky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment