Friday, December 30, 2011

Take Two on Illamasqua Festive Look

I loved the Illamasqua Festive Look so much I decided I try it with some other colors. See my first festive look here. Lucky for me I got the incredibly gorgeous Unnatural for Christmas and I picked up the sparkling Spartan when I was in London this past October.

Illamasqua Unnatural and Spartan bottles
Illamasqua Spartan bottle
Illamasqua Unnatural
For this look I paired Unnatural as my base and topped it with Spartan sponged on with a cosmetic sponge. Here is the final result.  I am really in love with this.  Unnatural has to be the most gorgeous deep burgundy red I have ever seen! And who doesn't love a little glitter on top?!






Close-up

Super Macro

With Flash
What do you think of these colors together? Have you tried anything similar to this for the holidays? Thanks for looking and have a very Happy New Year! 

Becky xx

8 comments:

  1. Such lovely colours, I love Illamasqua nail polishes. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca_PandorasNailsJanuary 1, 2012 at 4:40 AM

    This is a great combo <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gold tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I wanna try this myself too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! You will love it! I am addicted to this style of mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rebecca! Glad you like it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Alice! I adore them and definitely will be buying more! :)

    ReplyDelete