Sunday, February 19, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's Layering

As a lot of you know I am crazy for blue so it is fitting that I do a blue layering.  For this layering I decided to use Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter as my base with a My Blue Lacquer franken Space Lift. 

Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter and My Blue Lacquer Space Lift

I absolutely adore these kind of soft blues. So beautiful. This polish applies beautifully. I used two coats over  one coat of Cult Nails Get It On base coat.

Finger Paints Tiffanys Imposter

I then layered one coat of the My Blue Lacquer franken Space Lift over the Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter and follwed it with one coat of my trusty Seche Vite top coat.

My Blue Lacquer Space
Lift over Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter

My Blue Lacquer Space
Lift over Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter

Macro shot
Finger Paints are available at Sally's Beauty for $4.99($4.49 with Sally's Card), My Blue Lacquer frankens can be purchased through Beanie's blog at My Blue Lacquer for $5 for a full size or $2 for a mini size. What do you think?  I was really happy with how this combo came out.  I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. I wore this one for a while since I am so addicted to blues.  Thanks for looking!

Love,
Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment